xgui - a set of PhotoShop-like color picker user controls
<< TOC >>
xgui is a set of PhotoShop-like color picker user controls.
That includes a color picker (square field), a slider
and color well (that is a preview box).
Slider displays a range of possible values for the selected
color model component (for example R, G, B or other). Picker
displays possible values for the remaining two components -
one on the horizontal axis and another one on the vertical.
In the same time color well displays currently selected color
(that is a combination of three color components).
- four user controls: color picker, slider, well
and (an invisible) controller;
- support for RGB (red, green, blue), HSV (hue, saturation, value)
and HLS (hue, lightness, saturation) color models;
- Web colors mode and custom palette support;
- fire and forget: assign picker, slider and well to the controller
and let it do the job for you automatically;
- controller could drive a picker and a slider or three sliders;
- highly optimized - very fast.
- xgui, Usage HOWTO
Simple use-case including step-by-step guide how to use the library.
- xgui, downloads
Disclaimer, source code and documentation downloads, feedback link.
(Disclaimer, Downloads, Feedback)
- xgui, Links
Misc links and links to OraLib alternatives